Ornica Mukhavhuli grew up in the Limpopo Province were she attended her general education and training. Ornica is a highly skilled and experienced executive manager, with excellent analytical and strategic skills.
She is experienced in all areas of education and training within the SA context. She is extremely creative and able to execute creative concepts effectively.She is also experienced in policy and operational processes and procedures, as well as executive management processes and procedures. In doing her work she is strategic, tactical and operational. Coupled with organisational structuring, operations and administration skills she has a good track record of excellence in programme and project management. She has well developed networks in government and the private sector and has the ability to inspire confidence and commitment in working relationships and build effective working teams.
Her responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Overall business management through recruitment, training, motivation and incentive packaging, marketing, human resource management, financial planning and cost analysis of the business and different projects.
- Project Management of the various skills development initiatives AGSA is currently partaking
- Business development specialising in strategic planning, feasibility and impact assessments, design and implementation of projects
- Accreditation and establishment of Policies for Quality Management Systems Marketing/Publicity for AGSA
- Establishment of policies and procedures for implementing Learnerships and recognition of prior learning
- Sourcing new business and writing proposals to various clients.
|DATES EFFECTIVE||BOARD OF DIRECTOR POSITIONS|
|2003 to date||Executive Board Member- African Global Skills Academy (Pty) Ltd|
|2004 to date||Executive Board Member-African Implementation Management Services (Pty) Ltd|
|2006 to 2007||Board Member- Cacadu Tourism (Pty) Ltd District Tourism Organisation|
|2006 to 2010||Executive Board Member- Streams HR Strategies (Pty) Ltd|
|2008 to 2011||Non Executive Director-ETDP SETA|
|2009 to 2011||Member of the AVET Steeting Team-Umalusi|
|2009||Member of the QCTO Task Team-ETDP SETA|