- Responsible for the execution of an effective HR support services that meets the requirements of the business.
Over 3 years of office management.
Recruitment and selection support
- - Establish and lead the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire.
- - Responsible for the successful on boarding, induction and orientation programmes at all new employees.
- - Succession planning support.
- - Performance management support.
- - Support performance management within the business, including performance reviews, performance coaching and counselling, advising employees throughout.
- - Assist the director in identifying training needs and arrange the required training for employees.
- - Timeout and accurate HR management information reports distributed as required.
- - Maintain Employee Records payroll and Employee support.
- - Oversee day to day queries, consolidating all leave and submit through to payroll timeously for processing.
- - Implementation and Enforcing HR protocols / company policies and procedures.
- - Responsible for the execution of an effective HR support services that meets the requirements of the business by constantly reviewing processes and practices, continuously obtaining feedback from the business.
- - Employee Relation support.
- - Manage and facilitate employee relation ensuring correct execution of disciplinary grievance consultation procedures and providing Line management with the correct advice as per labour consultants.