Chief Financial Manager
Has a Diploma in Cost and Accounting Management
- 8 years financial management experience
- 6 years project management experience
- Capturing and reconciling cash books, petty cash and credit cards accounts.
- Processing and reconciling of customer and supplier accounts.
- Payments of stipends to learners for various projects.
- Processing salaries, wages and monthly statutory returns (PAYE,UIF,SDL,VAT and IRP5) using Pastel Accounting and Pastel Payroll package and E-filing.
- Purchasing of general office stationery and other administration duties.
- Capturing payments on Business Online system.
- Preparation for provident fund spread sheets and claims.
- Planning and scheduling of training or services as per our contracts.
- Processing expenditure Reports and budget for the CEO.
- Capturing Payments and financial controlling.
- Development and Management of Training Plans.
- Development and Management of Implementation Plans for projects.
- Manage training costs/budgets for the various projects.
- Compiling Reports to be submitted to CEO and AGSA’s clients.
- Compiling Financial reports for AGSA Projects.
- Maintaining an administration system for various projects.
- Costing and quotations for training as per the clients need (Corporate Services).
- Develop and manage Project’s Department Budget.
- Assist CEO in development of tender documents for AGSA.
- Management and coordination of various projects undertaken by AGSA.
- Managing contractual relationships with AGSA’s clients.
- Management of AGSA’s Emerging Training Providers.