Academic /Training Manager
- Holds a National Diploma in Education and Mass Communication.
Over 7 years experience in Academic Management.
- - Planning and implementation of training learning programs.
- - Development of a project plan.
- - Development and revision of Roll out each project to be implemented.
- - Implementation of training in all approved projects.
- - All logistical arrangements of training i.e. booking of training venues, facilitator transport and accommodation.
- - Reporting on Assessment and Moderation for programs that require Assessments.
- - Reports as required by Management and Clients.
- - Coordinate Program Evaluations to be given to the Assessment Section.
- - Continuous communication with clients regarding Teaching and Learning.
- - Sourcing and management of Facilitators.
- - Management of all training systems.
- - Management of Facilitators.
- - Learner Support.
- - Mentoring and coaching of facilitators.